Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm Thankful



    Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to be thankful.  I'm most thankful for God, Jesus, and games.  I'm thankful God because he made the wole wide world.  Without God we woldn't live.  Also he is the king of the world.  God is inporint because he has lived for 2013 years.  Mostly every body belive in God.  God is real if you belive in him.

   That's one thing that I'm thankful for.  Jesus is porerful to take out evil spirits.  Also Jesus is the son of God that is imporent.  Jesus is imporent in many ways.

    Games are somtething I cold't live with out.  Mostly games are something are fun and exsided to.  Games are also active.  Minecraft is a very fun game to.  Games are at a park to and they are playful.  Any game can be awsome like tag for example.  Some games teach you a lot by dancing.  You know everybody likes video games because they are fun and funny because you dance, do funky moves and by being active and they tell jokes.  

   I like Thanksgiving.  I'm also thankful for God, Jesus, and games.  

Harrison Bergman
November, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment