Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Love, Er, Maybe Not



Harrison came home with a Valentine card for me.  I was thrilled to read a hand-written card from my oldest son telling me what a great Mom I am.  My excitement quickly fizzled as I read the words that only my Harrison could write.....


.....You are a good mom but you can be really mean.... So....I do like you cooking too, your food is great though a little bad.... Also I like when you come back from work, it's really fun when you come in our house (well except when you make us do school work.) 

So, to summarize, I'm mean, can barely cook, and make my kids do too much school work.  
Happy Valentines to me! 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment